Ok, everybody … raise your hand if you need a vacation. Yep. That’s pretty much what I thought.
I’m feeling it too. Looking back, it’s been a crazy year.
- Our oldest, Will 3, moved back home for a bit. Then he moved out.
- I accepted a 40 hour a week job (which wasa mistake) and had a hard conversation.
- My husband had back surgery.
- I started writing for Austin Woman Magazine.
- My precious, dear mother-in-law passed away.
- Landed on the radio again.
- Shared a sassy (scary?) idea with my literary agent that she’s shopping around right now.
Eek, this is starting to sound like one of those Christmas letters. Not my intention. My intention was to point out that we all probably need a vacation. And to show you Essie’s summery pink shade called …
Essie, that’s so clever!
If you need a vacation – and you like this Essie shade – then I’ve got good news! Just tell me where you’ll go or what you’ll do this summer and you’re entered to win this super-summery-pink bottle of fabulous. (Sorry, guys. Not a very manly giveaway …)
Winners (I’ll choose 3) will be announced & emailed this weekend.
Just post a comment (here or on my FB page) and you’re entered to win.
giveaway now closed