plush pumpkins … free stuff
I’ve got plush pumpkins decorating my house … would you like a few?
They’re a great way to announce the upcoming Thanksgiving season. Completely darling atop your desk or the kitchen counter. And of course, utterly charming nestled about the plates of plenty on the Thanksgiving table.
Why am I gifting them? Because I have more than enough. And I want to make you smile ~ and wonder at God and life and all things autumn.
Yesterday, while I was flat on my back in bed reading Enough, I got discouraged and started thinking all I am doing is shuffling stuff. And that made me feel sad and sorry I ever started this whole 31 days of enough. Because good gosh, who needs more and more stuff?
But then I realized that somehow ~ I might, just maybe, be encouraging someone. When the Coach bag gets to Tammy or the Voluspa candle arrives at Gwyn’s, it could arrive at just the right time. And then perhaps, they’ll smile and glance upward and utter a little thank you to God. Cause He’s really in charge of this all.
And the other thing I’m realizing, is that if I gave away one thing every day for the rest of my life ~ I’d still have enough. More than enough. There is food on my table. A roof over my head. ” … if we have bread on the table and shoes on our feet, that’s enough.”
I am an uber-super-blessed girl, so I’ve got to keep an open hand and let things go …
To enter to win the duo of baby plush pumpkins, tell me what your favorite side dish is at Thanksgiving.
This giveaway now closed. Winners announced here!
Still up for grabs this week:
- black Tony Lamas roughed up and wonderful. Certain to give you cowboy credibility.
- 5 copies of Love Does by Bob Goff. Certain to give you tons of ideas to love people.
- Vera Bradley duo … darling: to share.
- and Shauna Niequist’s book, Bittersweet:
A reminder, the ’31 days of enough’ giveaways this week work like this:
1) Only one entry per giveaway item. 2) You are eligible to win only one item a week. 3) Entries on all these featured items open until 5 pm (CST) on Friday 10/12/12. 4) Winners must live in the contiguous United States. This week’s winners will be announced on Saturdays (10/13) on my blog. Please check your email promptly if you’re announced as a winner.