Do you wonder how you fit in the world? Are you worried about whether you’re doing the things God wants you to do? Do you wish for like-minded women to gather around you?
I am passionate about helping you get connected with God so you can have clarity and confidence about the one beautiful life God has given you.
When you sign up for the Dear Daughters Mentorship Program, the first thing you need to do is schedule a one-on-one video call. This is a chance for me to get to know you, really hear your story, and engage on a one-on-one basis.
Then, we are going to have 3 group sessions starting the first week of October. During those sessions, I will facilitate our time with others who have signed up for the program. These live one hour sessions will take place via Zoom.
And then finally the DD Mentorship Program will wrap up with a group meeting in which you’ll be able to share what you’ve learned and encourage others as we move forward, and live out our God-given calling.
In summary, here is what you’ll get when you sign up for the program:
- 1 – thirty minute one on one video call with Susie
- 4 – one hour group sessions with Susie + 20 other mentees*
- Weekly (optional) homework + recommended resources
- Access to the private Dear Daughters Facebook Group
- Access to recordings of sessions.
This program is perfect for someone wanting a mentor or someone wanting to know how to mentor. Going through the program will help you understand how easy it really is to engage in a mentor type relationship.
* Meeting times will be the first four weeks in October. We will have 4 concurrent sessions weekly sessions. After registration, you will receive a survey to pick your best possible times for our group session. Option choices will likely be: Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evening with the possibility of Monday morning session.
QUESTIONS? Contact Bailey