Susie’s Soul Care Weekend is a unique, creative experience hosted at Susie’s beautiful home in Austin, Texas. Spend time gathering around her farmhouse table enjoying delicious home-cooked meals, having soulful conversations, and making deep connections with other women as you discover where you are with God and how to find balance and joy in your life.
- The event starts with Happy Hour (and big HUGS) Friday, October 18 at 4pm. Come any time between 4 – 5 pm. Austin traffic is sometimes tricky, so plan accordingly.
- Over the weekend, you’ll enjoy THREE delicious home-cooked meals provided: Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast and Saturday lunch.
- Susie will facilitate FOUR sessions designed to help you find rest and joy in your everyday life. Think of these as personalized mentor sessions with Susie.
- There will be practical and creative hands-on experiences to comfort, refresh and inspire you.
- Hotel and travel accommodations not included. For out-of-town guests, click here for hotel suggestions.
- Soul Care Weekend concludes at 3 pm on Saturday.
Space is limited to a small group of women, allowing plenty of time for interaction and conversation.
To get the most out of your experience, we encourage you to stretch out your weekend fun and enjoy Austin. For hotel accommodations and some of Susie’s Austin Favorites, click here.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | This event is non-refundable.
I came to Austin to spend time with Susie after a long, incredibly painful season in my life and marriage. After years of failed attempts at fixing my life, I wasn’t hopeful that anything would help. At my most hopeless and broken moment, my sister dropped me off at Susie’s front door.
The week I spent with Susie was the most transformative of my life and walk with God. Although she knew little of me or my situation, Susie welcomed me with gentleness and joy I’d never experienced from a stranger. As I observed her and spent time with her, she helped release a new freedom inside of me that I didn’t realize I’d been missing. She nudged me closer to the grace of God, encouraging me to release control and trust Him with my life.
She encouraged me to allow myself grace to heal and rest. She listened as I cried, asked questions to help me process, took me adventuring to find happiness, and affirmed that God was a trustworthy Father.
I will forever be grateful that God led me to her doorstep and for the lessons I’ve been able to use over and over again in my journey. ~ Courtney Carman