When it’s time to clean out your closets …
Will and I had the chance to teach together at our church a couple weeks back on the subject of Will’s book Enough: Finding More by Living with Less. If you’ve been hanging around the last few months, you might remember I blogged on the topic of Enough for 31 days in October.
I am just now sharing this video because …
- I feel ridiculously self-conscious watching myself on the video.
- I wish Will and I had some kind of color coordination coach before deciding what to wear when teaching.
- Compared to sweet, southern Brandy Barr’s charming 1 minute intro … Will and I are lacking. In southern charm. And drawl.
Okay. But really. Watch this video if:
- You know it’s time to clean out your closets but lack the motivation.
- You need to get the stuff you have more organized … eek.
- You’d like to be a more giving person and need some practical ideas. Yes.
love you much! happy wednesday!
PS. How about killing 2 birds with 1 stone > listen to the message while cleaning out your closet!