Have you had difficulty finding a Mentor?
I hear from women constantly who want a mentor. Does any of this sound familiar?
You don’t know where to look or what to talk about even though you know you really want a mentor.
You asked someone to mentor you but they told you they didn’t know how to mentor and don’t have time.
You met with a potential mentor but the fit wasn’t right. You still feel stuck in your life and need a guide.
What If Your Next Step was simple?
I want to make it as easy and as un-intimidating as possible for you to meet with a mentor. That’s why I created The Dear Daughters Mentorship Program.
The Dear Daughters
Here’s what you’ll learn in the art of being a woman of wisdom via the DD Mentorship Program:
My Style ~> Big Welcome
~> Curious Questions
~> Learning, laughter, Fun.
What Do You Get?
- Once a month 30 minute Personalized Mentoring Sessions with me.
- Live, weekly 1 hour Group Mentoring Sessions led by me.
- An invitation to an intimate Dinner at the Davises at the end of our mentor quarter.
- Plus an invitation to spontaneous, creative Soul Care Surprises with me.
How Does It Works?
- We start with a kick-off group call. You bring your tea or your kombucha and I’ll have my McDonald’s coffee. :) You’ll be instantly immersed in the group as we start this journey together.
- From there you’ll map out your personalized mentor sessions via my calendar. That’s where we’ll have heart to heart calls. I can’t wait to get to know you!
- You’ll also get instant access to our group calendar over the quarter for our weekly meetings.
- You’ll receive a copy of the DDMP Wisdom Workbook (so that you can make notes and keep pace with all that’s going on during the program) + a personalized copy of Dear Daughters: Love Notes to the Next Generation and The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life.
- You’ll be invited to creative soul care surprises. These will be online and in person.
- At the end of our time together, we’ll have a beautiful, intimate dinner at my home where we’ll celebrate all that God has done for us in our time together.
Let’s Do this
If you’ve ever needed a voice in your life to gently lead you to more grace and more joy, you’re in the right place. My most important work is creating space for you to identify and honor your deepest life priorities and then walk in everyday wisdom.
What I Bring to the Mentor Experience:
- Over 30 years ago, my husband, Will Davis Jr, and I started a non-denominational church in Austin. As well as being involved leadership and vision of Austin Christian Fellowship, I also teach at our weekend services. More about ACF here.
- Writing is a daily joy, as well as a daily discipline for me. I’ve maintained a blog for the last 13 years. As well, I have had the privilege of publishing 7 books via traditional publishers. See my books here.
- As well as keynoting events at gatherings and retreats nationwide for the last three decades, I teach regularly at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship. Watch my teaching messages here.
- I started my podcast in 2016. I interview pastors, authors, psychologists and mentors. The Dear Daughters Podcast is the place to hear interesting conversations that uplift you and help you live your one beautiful life. Dear Daughters Podcast
- My greatest joy and privilege is being a wife, mother and grandmother to the people in my life. My deepest life priorities start with God and family. See more about my family.