Who are you comparing yourself to and what kind of heartache is it creating in your life?
Richella Parham is a spiritual mama with all kinds of hard-earned wisdom on learning how to be free from the comparison trap that wrecks so many lives.
Richella is an author, on the Board of Directors at Renovaré and is a member of Redbud Writers Guild.
In her own words, she had these four things to say about herself:
- “I am one of three sisters. And I have three sons.”
- “I am a military trivia/history nerd.”
- “My oldest son is a naval aviator.”
- “My home is neat but my desk is a mess and my closet is a catastrophe.”
Today, Richella and I talk about finding freedom from constant comparison in real and practical ways based on her new book, Mythical Me. I think you’ll be challenged and encouraged by her wisdom. Here she is!
- Discover more about Austin Christian Fellowship
- Wind River Ministry Getaway Info
- Wind River Family Camp
- Richella’s Website
- Her new book, Mythical Me: Finding Freedom from Constant Comparison
- The Art of Divine Contentment by Thomas Watson
- The Power of Habits by Charles Duhigg
- The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
- Music by Sara Davis Regan
- Keep in the know: Sign up for my newsletter here!
Upcoming Calendar Events
- Here’s the info on Soul Care Saturday!!
- Coffee & Conversation with Melanie Shankle
- Want to find a mentor? Sign up here for The Mentor Map here.
Find my newest book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation here!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.