What if you made the choice to break away from your regular routine and change up the scenery?
Welcome to the Fall Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I want to see how you’re doing and share some new ways for you to take good care of you.
One way to take care of your soul is by changing your scenery. It can change your attitude, refresh your heart, renew your mind, and bend your will toward God.
- Get a copy of God Calling by A.J. Russell.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Get Unexpected Connections by Matthew Peacock, Founder and Executive Director of Partners in Hope.
- Learn more about donating to or volunteering with Partners in Hope here.
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- Order your copy of The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life!
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.