Gaining Perspective in a Confusing World
Why is the world so confusing?
Welcome back to week two of this mini-mester on the Dear Daughters Podcast! Let’s keep tackling your deepest questions and biggest tangles.
This week’s question is: What do I do when the world so confusing?
You need soul perspective. The kind that brings peace and rest and joy again.
There are two “worlds” you live in:
1) The Big Wide World … in your neighborhood, city, state, across the country, and across the globe. You don’t have much control over this world. And you have to remember that you are getting glimpses of this world through other peoples’ perspectives.
2) Your Small World … your personal world, your relationships, your choices, etc. You have more influence here but it is not meant for you to manage on your own.
O LORD, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. Psalm 131:1
Confusion and chaos in your world creates all kinds of fear and anxiety. I hope you know that you are not meant to live like that and you don’t have to live like that. I pray that you take everything to God. Don’t miss the wonder of today worrying about tomorrow.
- Discover Soul Care School!
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get registration info on Soul Care School firsthand!
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)
SIGN UP BELOW and receive my free Soul Care Kit Download!