How do you stay hopeful during the holiday season?
In last week’s episode, I had the chance to sit down with my sweet Dad, and talk about all things gratitude. This week on the podcast, I sat down with Tori, and in a similar vein to gratitude – we talk about having hope around the holidays and what that has looked like for me over the years, even in the seasons that have felt less hopeful than others.
I hope you like it!
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming up this fall.
- Join us Sundays at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)