Hayley Morgan is one of my favorite people. She is wife to Mike and mom to four darling little boys. She co-authored the best-selling book, Wild and Free, with Jess Connolly. It was creativity that brought us together and her bold ask for mentoring that made us the friends we are today.
- Where did the Wild and Free title come from? It even surprised me.
- Hayley and Mike’s children’s clothing company: Wildly Co.
- The Nesting Place (where I first met Hayley online …)
- The No-Brainer Wardrobe was the project Hayley developed while designing my e-book.
- Hayley’s site to ‘help young women navigate adulthood’ ~> The Tiny Twig
- The Influence Network is the brainchild of Hayley and Jess.
- Don Miller’s post on competition and culture.
- Will’s sermon on the spirit of poverty.
- Sometimes brave is being quiet. ~ Shauna Niequist
- Unafraid is my story of why I loved God but distrusted Him.
- Patient H.M: A Story of Memory, Madness and Family Secrets
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Animal Vegetable Miracle: A Year of Food Life
- Hayley’s pretty pie recipe … is a currently a secret family recipe. :)
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
“The best kind of friend is someone who speaks well of my husband.” ~ Hayley Morgan
“The race to step into the next new thing is exhausting.” ~ Susie Davis
“The best thing a perfectionist can do is fail .” ~ Hayley Morgan
How do you feel about social media and our thoughts on “quiet marketing?”
~> Who are the friends you would take to war with you?
“I want to grow the with the Lord for a long time. And I want to talk to the women who are coming up behind me for a long time. To do that, you need a quiet and deep and rich inner life with the Lord.” ~ Hayley Morgan