hayley morgan of wild and free (dear daughters 1)
Hayley Morgan is one of my favorite people. She is wife to Mike and mom to four darling little boys. She co-authored the best-selling book, Wild and Free, with Jess Connolly. It was creativity that brought us together and her bold ask for mentoring that made us the friends we are today.
- Where did the Wild and Free title come from? It even surprised me.
- Hayley and Mike’s children’s clothing company: Wildly Co.
- The Nesting Place (where I first met Hayley online …)
- The No-Brainer Wardrobe was the project Hayley developed while designing my e-book.
- Hayley’s site to ‘help young women navigate adulthood’ ~> The Tiny Twig
- The Influence Network is the brainchild of Hayley and Jess.
- Don Miller’s post on competition and culture.
- Will’s sermon on the spirit of poverty.
- Sometimes brave is being quiet. ~ Shauna Niequist
- Unafraid is my story of why I loved God but distrusted Him.
- Patient H.M: A Story of Memory, Madness and Family Secrets
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis
- Animal Vegetable Miracle: A Year of Food Life
- Hayley’s pretty pie recipe … is a currently a secret family recipe. :)
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
“The best kind of friend is someone who speaks well of my husband.” ~ Hayley Morgan
“The race to step into the next new thing is exhausting.” ~ Susie Davis
“The best thing a perfectionist can do is fail .” ~ Hayley Morgan
How do you feel about social media and our thoughts on “quiet marketing?”
~> Who are the friends you would take to war with you?
“I want to grow the with the Lord for a long time. And I want to talk to the women who are coming up behind me for a long time. To do that, you need a quiet and deep and rich inner life with the Lord.” ~ Hayley Morgan
CONNECT WITH HAYLEY
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | The Influence Network