Creating whimsy over the holidays is one of my favorite things to do when we have the whole family at home. Today, Tori and I go through the ways that I’ve incorporated different traditions into my family’s Christmas each year.
Whether we’re making a yummy milk punch, eating at the table, or opening gifts— there are so many ways that you can make this holiday a little more magical.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming in 2023.
- See The Davis Girls’ Christmas Competition Song here!
- Listen to the Holiday Blunders Podcast Episode.
- Milk Punch Recipe to make this season!
- Join us Sundays (or this Christmas Eve!) at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)