Parenting in today’s world is always rapidly changing, so it makes me grateful to have a friend that’s a parenting expert. My friend, Vicki Courtney, is speaker and an author of many books about parenting including 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter and 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Son.
Vicki is a wife of 31 years, a mother of 3 grown children who all have families of their own, and a she’s grandmother of 6. OH JOY! So she’s a spiritual mama with some homegrown experience. Together, we generated 6 secrets to being a good mom. I think you’ll like them.
I’m so thankful for Vicki. Her experience and wisdom is needed in today’s ever-changing culture.
- Vicki’s website
- Find Vicki on Instagram
- 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter
- 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Son
- Vicki’s first episode on the Dear Daughters Podcast
- The Dear Daughters signed book + bistro mug bundle is here for a limited time!
- Dear Daughters Coffee & Conversation with Kennesha Poe-Buycks
- La Grange, Texas Book Signing at The Busy B
- Come see me in Springdale, Arkansas at Euna Mae’s.
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.
Finally … grateful, grateful for Davis sharing her music for the DD Podcast. :)