I can’t believe that 2023 is coming to a close already. Can you? Today on the podcast, Tori and I look back over this year and talk about the wonderful things that have happened this year, but also the not-so-wonderful things. I hope that you take time to sit down and ask yourself and your loved ones reflective questions as December comes and goes.
- What were you grateful for this year?
- What did you learn about yourself this year?
- What is something small and something big that you’re dreaming of for next year?
It’s so important to be curious about your own story as well as others. Who’s someone that you could ask one of these questions to?
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming in 2024.
- Read about our Acts 2:46 Dinners here.
- Join us Sundays (or this Christmas Eve!) at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)