A Little Goes a Long Way | Rachael Adams
We are inherently significant. – Rachael Adams
I hope that you have enjoyed listening to the stories of incredible women the past several weeks as much as I have. If this is your first time jumping in, I’m so glad you’re here now … welcome to The Story Series! Be sure to catch up on the other episodes, too.
This week Rachael Adams joined me on the podcast. Can I just tell you … she is a delight. Rachael lives with her husband, Bryan, two kiddos, Will and Kate, and two Doodles on a farm in small town Kentucky. She hosts her own podcast, The Love Offering Podcast, and just published her first devotional, A Little Goes a Long Way: 52 Days to a Significant Life.
Rachael wants you to know that you are inherently significant. In the beginning, God created mankind in His image and said they were very good … before we did a thing. We look at everyone around us and think that we aren’t doing enough or that what we are doing isn’t as good. But a little prayer, a little quiet time, a little offering … is good. God can do anything with just a little. Listen in as Rachael talks about significance and contentment, valuing that work you are already doing, and seeing what God has for you in everyday encounters. She shares practical ways to make the little things you do go a long way.
I hope that you see significance in all the little and big things in life. I pray that you feel significant no matter what you’re doing or where you are in your story … because you are significant for just being you. I pray you know how much God loves you.
- Get a copy of Rachael’s book, A Little Goes a Long Way: 52 Days to a Significant Life
- Visit Rachael’s website.
- Listen in to The Love Offering Podcast.
- Follow Rachael on Instagram and Facebook.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming up.
- Join us Sundays at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)