Do you wonder feel anxious or worried about what you should be doing with your life?
Well, good news ahead. My conversation with Chrystal Evans Hurst is packed with truth about how to stop the cycle of insecure and unhealthy thoughts. Chrystal is an author, encourager, and a deep well of wisdom. In her book, She’s Still There: Rescuing the Girl in You, she holds your hand and cheers you on to end the cycle of toxic thoughts and actions in your life. Our conversation was incredibly impactful and helpful in remembering to bring our thoughts into the light of God’s truth.
Chrystal is a wife of 18 years, a homeschooling mother of 5, and a grandmother of 2. OH JOY! Her desire is to teach others to love God, love others, and to love themselves.
We need more women in the world like Chrystal. I’m encouraged by how she is living her life in a way that is honoring to God and how she is encouraging so many women beside her to do the same.
- Chrystal’s website
- Find Chrystal on Instagram
- Chrystal’s Chronicles Podcast
- She’s Still There: Rescuing the Girl in You
- Show Up for Your Life: What the Girl You’ll be Tomorrow Wants You to Know Today
- Kingdom Man: Every Man’s Destiny, Every Woman’s Dream
- Kingdom Woman: Embracing Your Purpose, Power, and Possibilities
- The Dear Daughters signed book + bistro mug bundle is here for a limited time!
- Dear Daughters Coffee & Conversation with Kennesha Poe-Buycks
- La Grange, Texas Book Signing at The Busy B
- And be on the lookout for my visit to Arkansas to visit Amy Hannon.
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.
Finally … grateful, grateful for Davis sharing her music for the DD Podcast. :)