So this week’s podcast is pretty exciting for two different reasons …
First, this is the very first podcast with a live audience. I decided to invite podcast guests to my home for coffee and conversation so that you could sit with us, listen in and then ask all the questions. I’m really excited about this format called Dear Daughters Coffee and Conversation.
If you’re interested in joining me for these live interviews (and we’ve had people drive in from all over to join us) then get on the mailing list because that’s where you’ll hear firsthand who is coming to town!
The second piece of exciting news is to kick off my DD Coffee & Conversation series … Audrey Roloff is on the show! Audrey and her husband, Jeremy, were on the TV show Little People, Big World. Matter of fact, their wedding was televised. Did you see it? It was beautiful. And she and her husband Jeremy have a beautiful love story.
They have a brand new book out this week called: A Love Letter Life. Inside the book which they co-authored, they encourage couples to intentionally pursue a love story that never ends.
I know you’ll love getting to know Audrey just like we do in this interview.
Here she is:
- Audrey and Jeremy’s Website
- Audrey’s Instagram Feed
- Always More
- @alwaysmore insta feed
- Audrey and Jeremy’s site: beating50percent
- And the @beating50percent insta feed
- Young Life
- All that talk about mentoring … did you hear DD Episode 86 called An Inside Look at a Mentor Relationship with Hayley Morgan?
- Here’s the info on the DD Coffee and Conversation with Pam Tebow
- My new book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation
JOIN ME AT THE GRACE GATHERING!
Oh hey, there’s a pre-order bonus when you buy Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation!
Finally … grateful, grateful for Davis sharing her music for the DD Podcast. :)