An Inside Look at a Mentor Relationship | Hayley Morgan
Do you wish you had a mentor? Or would you like to be one? Or maybe you’re just curious what a mentor relationship looks like? Whether you crave deeper discipleship, a mentor relationship or a spiritual friendship, this is the show for you.
Today I’m talking with Hayley Morgan. She’s someone I’ve mentored over the years. And today on the show, that’s what we talk about. We go through the who, what, when, and how of a mentor relationship that works. And we even talk about mentor relationships that didn’t work. I know you’ll get a TON of insight listening to our conversation today.
Hayley is an author and business owner. She’s wife to Mike, mama to four boys and a dear daughter to me. If you don’t already know her, I know you’ll love hearing her heart.
Also if you haven’t heard: Hayley is going to be at the Grace Gathering in Austin on April 12th! Yahooo!! I want you to meet her and hear her incredibly tender letter to her younger self when she felt lost and torn apart when her parents split up. It made me cry and then it made me thank God for how he came through for her BIG TIME. That’s all I’ll give you for now. You gotta come to the event and hear the rest.
JOIN HAYLEY AND ME AT THE GRACE GATHERING!
MORE INFO AND TICKETS HERE!
At the Grace Gathering, you’ll also hear me and Honey and and my very own daughters, Emily Boone and Sara Regan. I’d love for you to come. I know you’ll be encouraged and inspired. You’ll laugh and you’ll cry and you’ll feel God’s presence there. So buy your ticket and come on!!
But for now, here’s Hayley.
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Hayley was my very first guest on the DD podcast. Here’s DD Episode 1
- Hayley’s second show: DD Episode 53
- Hayley’s gorgeous Insta feed :)
- Clare Loughrige’s book, Spiritual Rhythms for Enneagram and DD Episode 84
- Suzanne Stabile’s book, The Road Back to You and DD Episode 45
- Nellie Taft
- Myquillyn aka The Nester: DD Episode 74
- Preach to Yourself: When Your Inner Critic Comes Calling, Talk Back
- Nellie Taft’s Tom’s Pop-Up