Courage to be Your Real Self | Sarah Bragg
Raise your hand if your kids are teaching you things about yourself that you didn’t know you needed to know.
Thanks for listening in to the Dear Daughters Podcast! I’m so glad you’re here for the Spotlight Series this September. This week, let me introduce you to my new friend, Sarah Bragg.
Sarah Bragg is a mom, a horsewoman, an author, and an encourager.
- She just moved from Atlanta back to Tennessee, where she grew up.
- Sarah has been married to her husband Scott for 16 years. They have two daughters in middle school, Rory and Sinclair, and a hound dog named Murray.
- She wrote a new book called A Mother’s Guide to Raising Herself and hosts a podcast, Surviving Sarah, to encourage women to grow and become their most authentic selves … and equip them to do more than just survive life.
Join me and Sarah as we talk about what we can learn as we parent … not just about how to be a better parent but also about how to become our most authentic selves. We talk about the importance of being kind to ourselves and we talk about how to breathe and take a step back when we get overwhelmed.
I hope that you find this conversation encouraging and helpful to living as your most authentic self whether you are a mother or not. My prayer is that you can learn about who you are and love who God made you to be.
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Visit Sarah’s website and follow her on Instagram.
- Listen to Sarah’s podcast, Surviving Sarah.
- Get a copy of A Mother’s Guide to Raising Herself: What Parenting Taught Me About Life, Faith, and Myself.
- Become a Newsletter Friend to get a weekly-ish dose of encouragement.
- Get a copy of my book Unafraid.
- Support and learn more about Apartment Life.
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.