What you surround yourself with every day has lasting power.
Welcome to The JOY Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast! I want you to have the joy in your life that you are seeking. So we’re going to talk about how to find joy, how to recover joy, how to keep joy…the secrets to getting more joy in your everyday life.
This week we are going to talk about finding joy at home and I am so excited to introduce you to my guest, Whitney Walker. Whitney is a boutique residential interior designer and works out of her studio, Farrington Lane. She lives in Austin with her husband, Bill, and their three young boys.
Does your home bring you joy? Whitney says that the key to a home you love is to invest in things you love that enhance your daily life. Start by identifying the intention of your home and what level of investment you want to make. Maybe the first step is just a pretty piece you find at an estate sale or maybe you’re ready to invest in a major change. Listen in as we dive a little deeper into the things that can make the greatest impact, including original art, sentimentality, and color … and how to start creating a home you love.
I hope that you find those things that enhance your home everyday. I continue to pray that your home brings you joy and that you let yourself dream big about and pray big for a home you love.
- Become a Newsletter Friend to stay in the know and get weekly-ish encouragement!
- Check out Farrington Lane in Austin.
- Follow Whitey Walker and her design hero Angie Hranowski on Instagram.
- Learn more about Christ Church.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas!
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)
SIGN UP BELOW and receive my free Soul Care Kit Download!