Throughout our busy and distracted days we hear so many different voices. What would happen if we slowed down, and listened to what God is saying to us?
Leighton Ford describes himself as an “artist of the soul and a friend on the journey.”
Leighton is an author, evangelist, mentor to emerging Christian leaders across the world, President of Leighton Ford Ministries, and in his own words, these four things:
- “I have a very long name.”
- “I have very long legs.”
- “I’ve lived a very long life.”
- “We haven’t known each other for very long.”
Today, Leighton and I talk about his passion for mentoring and his new book “A Life of Listening: Discerning God’s Voice and Discovering Our Own”. I think you’ll be smiling through tears just like me, as you hear stories from his beautiful life. I’m so thankful for my conversation with Leighton, and I know you’ll be so encouraged by his message.
- Leighton’s Website
- Leighton Ford Ministries Whole Life Mentoring
- His New Book A Life of Listening: Discerning God’s Voice and Discovering Our Own
- Want to find a mentor? Sign up here for The Mentor Map here.
- Stop by my church if you’re in Austin at Austin Christian Fellowship
- Join me for Coffee & Conversation with Becky Powell – just ONE spot left!
- Join the waitlist for Soul Care Weekend at my home next Spring in Austin!Find my newest book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation here!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.