You are on a sacred journey with God.
Welcome to the Dear Daughters Podcast in 2023! Thank you for starting your year with me. I wanted to spend the first few episodes celebrating the new year and offering some encouragement as you set resolutions and make plans and wonder what in the world are you supposed to be doing with your life.
To be able to ask the question, “What am I supposed to do with my life?” … to have the opportunity to wonder … is a gift from God. I understand feeling anxious not knowing what’s next but you don’t need to feel anxious. It’s a time to have faith and be content, knowing you’re right where God wants you. I want to talk to you about how you can lean into this time of ambiguity. Let’s talk about three things:
- Why you are here.
- Who you will be.
- What you will do.
We all have roles and goals even as we wonder what we’re supposed to do in life. I want to help you discover those roles and goals. So listen in … I hope this helps give you a little direction and encouragement on your sacred journey with God.
We need never shout across the spaces to an absent God. He is nearer than our own soul, closer than our most secret thoughts. — A.W. Tozer.
- Download the 2023 Role Goals worksheet PDF.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming up in 2023.
- Join us Sundays at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)