Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ~ Mary Oliver
Do you feel like you don’t know what you’re supposed to do with your life? Do you wonder if you’re too young or too old? When you think on the things that would really make your heart happy, do you feel under-qualified or maybe even over-qualified?
Today on the podcast, we’re going to wonder about the things you’d love to do with your one beautiful life. We’re going to try to identify several things that God is leading you to do. Whether it’s invite more people to dinner or start a Bible study or whatever.
For me, gathering women around my table to talk about God, like at this Acts 2.46 Dinner, is something that I’ve wanted to do for a long time.
And now God is giving grace to do just that. (Pretty pictures of the gathering provided by my photographer daughter, Emily Boone). You have things like that too.
I pray that you will take some time to talk with God about those dreams that are in your heart. I pray that these questions give you a little clarity as you move forward. And I hope that you’ll say a loud and joyful YES! to the things He has given you to do today.
- Acts 2.46 Dinner & Worship under the Stars
- Discovering Vocation: DD Episode 44
- Psalm 37.4
- So thankful for cute Bailey’s help!
- Prioritizing Goals: DD episode 46
- Hayley Morgan has a new devotional out: Always Enough, Never Too Much
- Thanks to Davis Music for use of her song Fifty Seven.
- Dear Daughters Podcast Questions Episode 58
- Keep up weekly by signing up for my newsletter.
Join me for an Acts 2:46 Table experience soon! Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll be the first to know about all the gathering coming up!