Fear Is Not The Boss of You | Jennifer Allwood
YOU can do big, hard, and scary things.
Jennifer has found freedom in her business, her time, her finances, and most importantly, her faith, through years of releasing more and more over to God. What started as a desire to help pull her family out of financial desperation became a calling to help other women find the courage to do the same.
Jennifer Allwood is a business owner, business mentor and coach, speaker, author and podcast host for The Jennifer Allwood Show. Jennifer uses her self-started business to inspire women to believe that they are enough, motivate them, and give them permission to lean into their calling. Her new book, Fear Is Not the Boss of You, is all about getting unstuck, move past overwhelm, and taking action in spite of fear. Jennifer lives in Kansas City with her husband and three kiddos, and she stands firm in the idea of using her business as a way to serve God and her family.
Jennifer says these four things about herself:
- “My kryptonite is raw chocolate chip cookie dough, that is always always always my food of choice.”
- “I’m not a TV watcher, but I love movies and Netflix.”
- “Massage is my love language.”
- “I used to twirl batons in high school…I used to twirl two at a time and I used to twirl fire batons. My mom was a baton twirler as well. “
Jennifer is a firecracker! She talks about her new book and her passion for coaching women in business, how giving her life to God changed everything, and how “being stuck stinks.” Listen in … I think she’ll give you some confidence to take that next step you know you need to take as so many things around us are changing.
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Jennifer Allwood’s website
- Get Jennifer’s book, Fear is Not the Boss of You: How to Get Out of Your Head and Live the Life You Were Made For
- Find Jennifer on Facebook: @themagicbrushinc
- Follow Jennifer on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Get my book, The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life!
- Click here for the free PDF of my prayer for you and your people.
- Big shout out and thank you to Austin Christian Fellowship who is sponsoring the podcast.
- ACF wants you to know about Community First! Village, a 51-acre master-planned community that provides affordable, permanent housing and a supportive community for men and women coming out of chronic homelessness.
- Deeply grateful for Sara Davis Regan for providing her music.
- Get the free Soul Care Kit here!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.