Welcome to the Summer Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I’m going to take a few weeks on the podcast to spend some time making sure you’re taking good care of you.
Have you read any good stories lately? Stories are good for your soul. They help you take care of you. So I want to encourage you to find a good book that leaves you believing that God is in charge of the world. You’re in the middle of your story, but God is writing your story.
- Pick up a good book like Heidi by Johanna Spyri or Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery – both are included in this beautiful box set by Rifle Papers.
- Keep in the know: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Listen to Sara Davis Regan’s dreamy new album, Riverland!
- Watch the Tiny Desk Style Concert via Zoom with Sara Davis Regan featuring her brand new album, Riverland.
- Visit Sara Davis Regan’s website and sign up for her newsletter list.
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.