Well this is a first! It’s a Tiny Desk Style Concert via Zoom with Sara Davis Regan featuring her brand new album, Riverland.
But before we dive into new music, a few things you might not know about Sara:
- “My family nickname is Aunt Sardie Pants.”
- “I love trail running.”
- “I do things I love until I break.”
- “I am deathly scared of roaches … and splinters.”
Need more, listen in to DD Episode ‘Questions to Deepen the Mother-Daughter Relationship’ with Sara. And here we are in Round Top, where we love to shop til we drop. Can’t wait til next Fall when we go back to the Round Top Antiques Fest.
- Visit Sara Davis Regan site here and sign up for her newsletter list!
- Follow her on Instagram.
- Join her newsletter here.
- Sara’s first interview, DD Episode 3
- Banjo Ben Clark
- Also, you might want to listen to this episode (with my other daughter) too! On Mother Daughter Relationships with Emily DD Episode 18
- If your heart feels weary, get a FREE Soul Care Kit from me to you!
- Keep in the know: Sign up for my newsletter here!
- Get a Book & Bandana Bundle! It includes a signed copy of Dear Daughters and one of my favorites, Jenni Earle’s ‘Chin Up Buttercup’ Bandana.
- Order now to get the Grace Gift Bundle! It’s a signed copy of The Grace Guide plus my favorite lavender lotion from Hummingbird Farms!
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.
ORDER THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE HERE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.