Are you looking for ways to calm your soul? To find real rest inside and out?
Welcome to the Fall Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I want to see how you’re doing and share some new ways for you to take good care of you.
Today it’s all about how contentment leads to good soul care.
- Get a copy of Thomas Watson’s book, The Art of Divine Contentment.
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Get Unexpected Connections by Matthew Peacock, Founder and Executive Director of Partners in Hope.
- Learn more about donating to or volunteering with Partners in Hope here.
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
- Listen to my Home playlist on Spotify!
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.