Thanks for listening in to the Dear Daughters Podcast! I’m so glad you’re here. Guess who’s on the DD Podcast with me this week … my youngest daughter (and current roomie!), Sara Davis Reagan!
Sara and I talk about everything from funny stories about sharing our space again to how to make the most of where you are and the way creativity can save your perspective to the benefit of having people provide wisdom and encouragement in every stage of life.
I pray that you get creative when things get hard, like how Sara and David turned “the Katy Wilderness” into a place of abundance in their lives. I hope you let God reframe the way you see things … that you find the connection between the goodness of God and his plan for your life and the joy to be found right where you are.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
- Follow Sara on Instagram.
- Be on the lookout for the Creative Courage Workshop registration – COMING SOON!
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.