How God Satisfies Your Deepest Longing | Meredith McDaniel
What if our eyes shifted from what we need to what we already hold in our hands?
Meredith McDaniel is all about experiencing the hope and peace of God here and now by looking for the manna in her life and being a “manna maker” for others.
Meredith is a licensed professional counselor in Davidson, NC, and owner of her private practice Milk + Honey. She just wrote her first book, In Want + Plenty: Waking Up to God’s Provision in a Land of Longing. Inside the pages, she takes us alongside God’s people as they escape from Egypt and wake up each morning to manna, God’s provision for them in desert places.
Meredith tells us these four things about herself:
- “I love music. It is a daily part of my life.”
- “I really love Havarti-Dill cheese.”
- “Right now I have a thing for blue leather.”
- “Books have always been something I’m really drawn to…because of the stories that are inside.”
Meredith and I talk about the longing that everyone feels and how it can unravel us, but that God is always pouring out abundance on our lives … we just have to look for it. If we can trace God’s hand throughout our stories, we can see the “manna” that reminds us of His presence and provision in our lives. I loved my time with Meredith. She is a calming presence and so inspiring. I hope she encourages you and helps you see the manna in your life!
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Meredith McDaniel’s Website
- Meredith’s book: In Want + Plenty: Waking Up to God’s Provision in a Land of Longing
- Milk & Honey Counseling
- Stop by my church Austin Christian Fellowship if you’re in Austin
- Get involved with Young Life
- Want to find a mentor? Sign up here for The Mentor Map here.
- Music by Sara Davis Regan
- Sara Davis Regan’s song about chronic longing.
- Keep in the know: Sign up for my newsletter here!
- My current book: Dear Daughters
- Coming soon! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
UPCOMING CALENDAR EVENTS
- Here’s the info on Soul Care Saturday!!
- Pencil in The Grace Gathering on May 1st 2020!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.