If you know me, you know that one thing I love to collect are vintage copies of books I adore. Around this time each year, I find myself coming to the same worn book that’s perched on the bookshelf in my office: Let’s Keep Christmas by Peter and Catherine Marshall.
In today’s podcast, I sit down to give a live reading of this book to you and yours, in hopes that this story that started as a sermon reminds you that “Keeping Christmas” is something we do when we honor Christ all year long— but especially at this time of year. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I do!
Wishing you and yours the Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming in 2024.
- Join us Sundays (or this Christmas Eve!) at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)