Do you need some rest for your weary soul? Taking time for yourself, even a few days, can make a big difference in your life. Find the clarity you’re looking for and the rest your soul craves. Reclaim your God-given vision and love your one beautiful life!
Last weekend, I hosted a dozen women in my home for the very first Soul Care Weekend. You might think, “Yes, I need rest for my soul … but what exactly does Soul Care Weekend look like?” Good news, Maddie Dyess is here today to talk about what SCW did for her as a busy college student – and what it can do for you.
We talk about what soul care looks like practically and Maddie talks vulnerably about how Soul Care Weekend helped her and her mom connect in a deeper way.
Here are four interesting things about Maddie:
- “I’m a college student at Ole Miss.”
- “I’m the oldest of four siblings.”
- “I like flowers and taking care of plants.”
- “I’m a sorority and that’s a big part of my life.”
I know you’ll love meeting Maddie and you’ll be encouraged by our conversation.
- Join the weekly-ish newsletter! That’s where you’ll hear first about events / gatherings plus get a short encouraging note from me.
- Want to find a mentor? Sign up here for The Mentor Map here.
- Stop by my church if you’re in Austin at Austin Christian Fellowship
- Join me for Coffee & Conversation with Becky Powell – just ONE spot left!
- Join the waitlist for Soul Care Weekend next Spring in Austin!Find my newest book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation here!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.