How can you give yourself grace … the kind of grace that God has for you? It starts by learning to be kind and generous to yourself.
Welcome to the Fall Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I want to see how you’re doing, revisit some of the things we talked about during the Summer Soul Care Series, and share some new ways for you to take good care of you.
So I have found one of the best ways to start being kind to yourself is by becoming a compassionate observer of your own life. Try to see yourself the way God sees you … as a beloved daughter … and live each day with that outlook and that grace.
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan‘s music on Spotify!
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.