Welcome back to the Dear Daughters Podcast! After a little break we’re getting back to it with a focus on prayer this July.
Prayer is simply communication with God. It opens you up to God’s presence. It doesn’t have to be complicated.
For me, it starts the minute I open my eyes. Prayer is a conversation I have all day. Will says it’s as natural as breathing, that we’re created to interact with God through prayer.
This week I’m sitting here in my little home office with a very special guest: my husband (and prayer specialist) Will Davis, Jr.
Listen in as we start a conversation about prayer and address questions like:
- What is prayer?
- How does prayer cut through any doubt or disappointment in God that may have come from personal experiences?
- How can prayer make a difference in your life?
- What should we pray?
My prayer for you and for me is that we learn how to say “on earth as it is in Heaven” so that God’s reality may be our reality … that our lives reflect the rhythms and the peace of Heaven. I hope that you can be more and more at home in prayer with God.
- Get a copy of Pray Big by Will Davis Jr.
- Get a copy of my book Unafraid.
- Learn more about Community First Village & the Art House.
- Learn more about the Other Ones Foundation.
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.