Ready or not we’re headed into the holiday season once more! I hope the next couple episodes of the podcast help you to have the most beautiful holidays.
The holiday season is joyful and wonderful but it can also be stressful and exhausting if your priorities get out of whack. That’s why I want to take a short episode to talk about setting healthy boundaries. Here are a few things discussed in this holiday episode:
- Why boundaries are important during the holidays.
- How to stay connected to God during the busyness of the holidays.
- How to give a kind “no” when it’s one thing too many.
- How to choose where to spend your energy during the holidays.
- Ways to honor and set aside time with your priority people.
- Ways to set a boundary in conversation.
- How to practice soul care before the holidays.
I hope that you get to spend time with family and friends and all the people you love this holiday season. I hope that your holidays are filled with joy and wonder and peace. My prayer for you and for me is that we are able to set healthy boundaries so we can fully enjoy this beautiful season.
- Listen to DD Episode 78: On Creating Healthy Boundaries.
- Learn more about Soul Care here.
- Download the Pray As You Go podcast.
- Become a Newsletter Friend to get a weekly-ish dose of encouragement and stay in touch.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Learn more about Apartment Life.
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.