Soothing Your Weary Soul
What do you do when your heart is broken in two? What do you do when your mind is consumed with negative news? How do you soothe your weary self?
Welcome to the Fall Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I want to see how you’re doing, revisit some of the things we talked about during the Summer Soul Care Series, and share some new ways for you to take good care of you.
There is a difference between self-care practices and self-soothing practices. Self-soothing can be healthy or unhealthy … and it’s important to understand which you are choosing when you’re hurting. Healthy soul care is the thing that helps long term.
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Get a copy of John Baillie’s book, A Diary of Private Prayer.
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Get Unexpected Connections by Matthew Peacock, Founder and Executive Director of Partners in Hope.
- Learn more about donating to or volunteering with Partners in Hope here.
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
- Listen to my Home playlist on Spotify!
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Amazon | Cokesbury | Barnes & Noble | Target
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.