Starting Your Home Business (Lauren Gaige | Restored 316)
Do you dream of owning your business? Working your own hours? Living your Big God Dream? Then you’re going to love meeting Lauren Gaige in this episode 12 of The Dear Daughters Podcast.
Lauren is a graphic designer who built her own business with just ten dollars in the bank. The heart behind Lauren and her brand is to help women start a successful business and/or blog by providing a luxury website design, amazing support, and an affordable online presence without the headache! She is great at helping people overcome the technical issues of running an online business.
Not only that but Lauren is a dear daughter I’ve mentored the last ten years. And in this podcast, we talk about our cross generational friendship and the amazing (and FUN!) things God has done in our lives together.
- My friend and Lauren’s client, Vicki Courtney.
- The Confetti Guide ~ and hey, what’s your Big God Dream?
- If you’re just starting out, think about offering a free product in exchange for a review.
- “Cloffice” ~ closet that becomes an office. Yep. You can do it too.
- Check out Lauren’s FREE Goal Setting Worksheets ~> Tips for Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- Want encouragement in your new business? Lauren suggests joining a FB page in your area of interest.
- Also, go here ~> Lauren’s Resource Pages and Lauren’s Learning Pages
- Lauren’s favorite calendar: Emily Ley’s Simplified Planner
- Lauren also loves Lara Casey’s PowerSheets
- Best inexpensive tip to beautify your office? Ikea
- Lauren’s favorite conferences: Sean Wes & Dani Johnson
- Lauren uses Later to schedule her social media and I use Hootsuite.
- Lauren joined me and my girls in Round Top last fall. Emily has all the dreamy photos here.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
Waiting on God takes patience and patience take enormous energy. ~ Susie Davis
Want to make your goals? Reverse engineer your goals. ~ Lauren Gaige
What’s your reason for being on social media? Do you have a social media motto?
CONNECT WITH LAUREN
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
PS … being on this podcast was Lauren’s big step to live unafraid. You can read more of her story here. And check out my story in my book, Unafraid: Trusting God in an Unsafe World.