Welcome to The JOY Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast! I want you to have the joy in your life that you are seeking. So this podcast series is all about how to find joy, how to recover joy, how to keep joy…and now secrets to finding joy at the table. I believe that gathering at the table over a simple meal is one of the best ways to love people and invite them to a closer relationship with God.
Let’s kick things off with my dear friend, Amy Hannon. Amy is a hospitality cheerleader, author of a beautiful cookbook, and owner of a beautiful storefront in Arkansas called Euna Mae’s, named after her grandmother. She is married with three kids and has a big heart for ministering to others.
Amy says that the setting of the hospitality inside your home that is so personal and so real and gives so much delight and joy that it allows us to create deeper relationships with people. I think so, too.
We were made in God’s image and our purpose is to reflect His glory. Amy believes that God gave women a heaping dose of tenderness and intuition, the ability to nurture, care, and meet needs .. and that’s a sacred part of who we are. Do you believe that?
Listen in as Amy and I talk about what it looks like to have a heart of hospitality. All you need to do is open your door, make simple food, set a lovely scene, and let God run wild.
I hope that you know that you are in the right place and the right season to reach out to the people right by you and make a lasting impact in their lives. I pray that you experience the awe of God by listening to people’s stories at the table.
- Check out Amy Hannon online and on Instagram … keep an eye out for her new book coming in the fall!
- Shop Euna Mae’s online to get cute kitchen-y things, a copy of Amy’s cookbook, Love, Welcome, Serve, and discover fun events.
- Sign up for my workshop on April 27th: Your Table Ministry! Spots are limited.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming up.
- Join us Sundays at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about Storyline and Kirby Holmes.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)
SIGN UP BELOW and receive my free Soul Care Kit Download!