Our phones, TV’s, tablets – and everything in between are such large parts of our lives – and for a good reason. We’re able to connect with our loved ones, the world, listen to music, and so much more.
We are back this week talking about all things NON-tech for The Learning Series and this week, Jaclyn and I are discussing ways that technology impacts our lives, the value in unplugging to be present, and different ways we try to put down our phones. From reading to riding horses, we cover it all.
And if you’re looking for a wonderful and whimsical way to unplug (maybe next weekend, September 16th in particular!), I would love to take you along with my husband Will and I to see the Texas Painted Churches!
- Learn how you can experience the Texas Painted Churches with Will and Susie on September 16th.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming up this fall.
- Join us Sundays at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Learn more about Community First here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)