Welcome to the first episode of the Fall Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I’m going to take eight weeks (God willing) to see how you’re doing, revisit some of the things we talked about during the Summer Soul Care Series, and share some new ways for you to take good care of you.
I want to remind you of a few things. First, your soul is where God dwells. What a lovely thing that He chooses to live inside of us. Second, your body is the house of your soul. Your soul is made up of four components:
- Mind … how you think and understand the Word of God.
- Heart … the seat of your emotions and feelings.
- Will … what enables you to make decisions and take action.
- Personality … the unique and beautiful way God made you.
The really great news is that when you submit your soul to the Holy Spirit of God, something miraculous happens. You’re made new.
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Purchase your own copy of A Diary of Private Prayer by John Baillie.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan‘s music on Spotify!
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.