Anxiety can make you feel all alone. Like you’re the only one. But you’re not. You are not alone. I had the privilege of meeting some of the loveliest, bravest women at my workshop last week and I want to spotlight some of the things we uncovered together.
Here are a few of the things to know…
- You can be free.
- You are not alone.
- There is joy on the other side of anxiety.
- Listen closely to the hope you hear from God.
- Finding peace and freedom isn’t one size fits all.
I pray that you can find joy and freedom and peace … it’s not one size fits all, so my prayer is that you discover the steps you need to take, however big or small, so that you can love and live your one beautiful life.
- Become a Newsletter Friend to get a weekly-ish dose of encouragement … and find out about the next workshop.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Support and learn more about Apartment Life.
- Learn more about other ACF Ministry Partners here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)
- Join us Sundays online at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship.