20 Gifts Under $20
It’s 2020. Everything is complicated. Here’s a small offering to make your gift-giving a little easier: Twenty Gifts under $20 :)
- Christmas Puzzles: Vintage Christmas Holiday Postcard 500-Piece Puzzle & Vintage Christmas 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Cavallini Postcards. Cavallini has the prettiest puzzles but did you know they also have cute postcards?
- Modern Comfort Food: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook. She always has the BEST recipes.
- A Pretty Ruffled Pie Dish. Because everyone needs pie in their life. And if you haven’t already – check out my No-Roll Pie Crust. It’s perfect with my Buttermilk Pie.
- Floret Farm’s A Year in Flowers. A friend gifted this to me (hi Tami!) and it’s just gorgeous.
- White Terracotta Bud Vase. I also love this pink(!) glass vase.
- Five-Minute Hour Glass. For everyday soul care.
- Rifle Paper Co. Garden Market Notepad. Package up with a few Meyer Lemons and ta-da!
- Kitchen Garden Revival by Nicole Johnsey Burke. I follow her, I love her encouraging style and now I have a little garden all my own. I gifted this one with little baby onions for planting.
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri (or get the full Puffin in Bloom Collection with Heidi, Anne of Green Gables, Little Women & A Little Princess!)
- A Pretty Candle. I love Voluspa. And their Voluspa Winter Glass Candle & this LAFCO Trio would be divine, just break up the set and you’ve got three gifts.
- Hummingbird Farms Lavender Citrus Heavy Cream No. 16 is by my bedside. It’s thick and creamy and lovely. Or splurge and get a Grace Gift Bundle (see below :).
- Mini Cast Iron Skillet. So cute! Also available on Amazon.
- Anthropologie Floral Monogram Mug. Pair it with coffee from your favorite local coffee shop!
- Holiday Treats. Bake Mimi’s Pumpkin Bread and wrap it with a pretty ribbon.
- Pretty Potted Paper Whites. Peruse your local nursery and see what else you might find.
- Print and Frame Favorite Photos. I get all my beautiful photos from here.
- The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life.
- Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation.
- Unafraid: Trusting God in an Unsafe World.