3 Must-Have Mentoring Conversations
Over the years mentoring women, I’ve started to see reoccurring themes in our conversations. As well, Bailey Greenlees (my magnificent ministry assistant), has also seen these same themes while mentoring college women.
Today on the podcast, Bailey and I share our three must-have conversation while mentoring women. We touch on ideas that we talk about with our dear daughters frequently, and we share some great books and tools to take with you as you love others well!
I’ve linked below all the books and tools that Bailey and I chatted about on today’s episode. Bailey is a cutie and I just adore her, I know you will too!
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation
- The Gift of Wonder: Creative Practices for Delighting in God
- Catching Contentment: How to Be Holy Satisfied
- Life of the Beloved: Spiritual Living in a Secular World
- Gift of the Sea
- As I Recall: Discovering the Place of Memories in Our Spiritual Life
- Spiritual Rhythms for the Enneagram: A Handbook for Harmony and Transformation
- DD Episode: How to Deal with Disappointment | Liz Carter
- DD Episode: Spiritual Growth & Transitions | Janet Davis
- DD Episode: How Memories Impact Your Spiritual Life | Casey Tygrett
- Dear Daughters Coffee & Conversation with Kennesha Poe-Buycks
- La Grange, Texas Book Signing at The Busy B
- Come see me in Springdale, Arkansas at Euna Mae’s.
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.
Finally … grateful, grateful for Davis sharing her music for the DD Podcast. :)