Building Friendships that Honor God | Kelly Needham
We are called to do everything to the glory of Christ, including friendship.
Meet Kelly Needham. She’s a mom, author and in her own words, these four things:
- “I’m a classically trained violinist and that’s how my husband and I met.”
- “I love jigsaw puzzles.”
- “We had a jigsaw puzzle table growing up – and I have one in my home today.”
- “I love making Indian food.”
Her short online bio reads like this: Kelly Needham is an author, speaker, and blogger and hopes to convince as many people as possible that nothing compares to knowing Jesus.
Today, we’re also talking about her latest book, Friendish. I’m grateful for Kelly’s insightful words and encouragement to make our friendships God-honoring relationships. I’m sure you will feel grateful too!
SUBSCRIBE IN ITUNES
- Kelly’s website here.
- Her new book, Friendish: Reclaiming Real Friendship in a Culture of Confusion.
- The interview with my daughter, Emily Boone.
- New music on the podcast via my own daughter, Sara Regan Davis
- Want to find a mentor? Sign up here for The Mentor Map here.
- My church: Austin Christian Fellowship
- Now here is the info on Soul Care Weekend at my home October 18-19th in Austin! There are just a few spots left.
Find my newest book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation here!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.