Christmas Notes (dear daughters episode 14)
Kind of a different format on the podcast today because I wanted to touch base and catch up with you. And I also wanted to talk about how Christmas time while wonderful, can make things wonky. And wonky sometimes makes for lonely or sad feelings. And I just don’t want you to feel lonely or sad. I want you to know everyone feels those confusing Christmas-y feelings sometimes. I’ve certainly felt them.
Also wanted to share a quick and yummy breakfast idea for Christmas morning. As well as a few ways to deepen conversation around the table. And some last minute gift suggestions. These things and more on the podcast today.
- The podcast with Lana Rush. She’s the dearest. Give a listen while you’re wrapping presents or whatnot.
- A beautiful post written by my daughter Emily about Gdad’s legacy in her life. It’s wondrous.
- Here’s that list of Ten Favorite Gifts under $20 … just in case you’re still shopping like me.
- And oh … I forgot to mention my Christmas mantra: Keep Christmas Simple.
- My gracious. You just must try that popular Eggs Benedict Casserole Recipe of Kristi’s. You’ll love it.
- Here’s the Green Pastures Milk Punch Recipe.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
Remind yourself over and over ~> God is home. Psalm 90:1
What fun thing will you plan in 2017? :)