One of my favorite things over the last year on the Dear Daughters Podcast was listening to my guests read a letter to their younger selves.
In celebration of my new book, The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life, I am featuring four of my favorite letters in BONUS episodes. In this final episode, I am featuring Chrystal Evans Hurst.
In DD Episode 96, Chrystal offers so much truth about how to end the cycle of unhealthy thoughts and bring our thoughts into the light of God’s truth. Listen to Chrystal as she speaks tender words of wisdom to her younger self and encourages her to show up for her life starting now.
So a question for you: What would you like to say to your younger self?
- That God loves you.
- To love the woman you are becoming.
- To not be so hard on yourself and others.
My new book, The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life, is a book designed to help to experience the grace upon grace God has for you by reflecting on your life and your memories. I hope you’ll pick up a copy.
- Read Chrystal’s book, She’s Still There: Rescuing the Girl in You
- If your heart feels weary, get a FREE Soul Care Kit from me to you!
- Deeply grateful for Sara Davis Regan for providing her music.
- Keep in the know: Sign up for my newsletter here!
- Get a Book & Bandana Bundle! It includes a signed copy of Dear Daughters and one of my favorites, Jenni Earle’s ‘Chin Up Buttercup’ Bandana.
- Order now to get the Grace Gift Bundle! It’s a signed copy of The Grace Guide plus my favorite lavender lotion from Hummingbird Farms!
The Grace Guide will show you how to love yourself as your good Father has always loved you and how to live your one beautiful life.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.
ORDER ONLINE HERE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.