It is a gift to be invited into someone else’s house, to share a meal at their table. Inviting someone to your table says, “you are a part of this family.”
I hope you’ve enjoyed listening to The Home Series this summer. I think of it as a little guide to creating a lovely, cozy, beautiful home as much as I have loved talking about it. And this week, Jaclyn Byrd and I talk about table setting.
The table is a safe space to feed people and enjoy deeper conversation. So how do you create that safe space? How do you get people to open up and join in deeper conversation? What food do you serve? What if you only have two chairs at your dining room table? All these questions and more are asked and answered on the podcast. Listen in!
I hope that you welcome others into your home, to your table, and include them as your family … and I pray that you and your people experience the Holy Spirit at your table and in your home.
- Get a 5-minute hour glass from my shop to help guide conversation at your table.
- Listen to my playlist on Spotify at your next table gathering.
- Listen to Jaclyn Byrd on DD Episode 158; Finding Joy Amid Anxiety.
- Become a Newsletter Friend and get weekly-ish encouragement and know about all the fun things coming up in 2023.
- Join us Sundays at my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online or in-person.
- Learn more about ACF’s Ministry Partners here.
- Learn more about Community First here.
- Want to learn more about becoming a Christian? Email here.
- Stay at The Franklin our treasure in small town, Texas! Airbnb link here.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music. :)