Understanding that we don’t need as much stuff as we think we need is freeing. God has given us what we need and more than we know.
Kathi used to be buried in clutter. She wouldn’t let friends into her home, she wasn’t doing the things she needed to do … she was living half a life. But she began to live in a new way and found freedom in a clutter-free life. Through that journey, she also learned that God has given her everything she needs.
Kathi Lipp is a speaker, a podcast host, the coordinator of The Clutter-Free Academy on Facebook, and the author of 20 books including her most recent, The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life, and coming soon, Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small.
Kathi says these four things about herself:
- “I absolutely adore my husband, Roger, like I have a deep crush on him it’s not even funny.”
- “We have a knock-off Puggle. We think she’s actually a Boxer Chiweenie. But we also say she’s part Velociraptor.”
- “My dad was a hoarder so this clutter stuff comes very naturally.”
- “I hate our current situation, but I’m loving that I get T.V. time because I don’t get enough.”
Listen in to my conversation with Kathi. She knows all about organizing and decluttering the home, which is so timely since we’re all spending more time than ever in it. I want your home to be a place of peace and comfort! Kathi is truthful and encouraging and I hope this episode helps you take the next step to “dedicate, decide, declutter and do-your-thing” with your space.
- Kathi Lipp’s website
- Get a copy of Kathi’s most recent book, The Clutter-Free Home: Making Room for Your Life
- Preorder Kathi’s book Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis Big or Small
- Tune in to The Clutter Free Academy Podcast with Kathi Lipp here.
- Find Kathi on Facebook and join The Clutter Free Academy Group!
- Follow Kathi on Instagram and Twitter
- Get my book, Get The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life!
- Big shout out and thank you to Austin Christian Fellowship who is sponsoring the podcast.
- ACF wants you to know about The Archibald Project, a non-profit ministry that seeks to help orphans worldwide. To hear more, listen to DD Episode 116 with Whitney Runyon
- Deeply grateful for Sara Davis Regan for providing her music.
- Get the free Soul Care Kit here!
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.