There’s often a big difference between expectations and reality. To have happy holidays this year, we need something we can’t plan, orchestrate, or create … we need God’s Spirit and God’s grace.
Welcome to the Holiday Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. The 2020 holiday season is here and it’s going to be different from anything we’ve ever experienced. I want to see how you’re doing and make sure you are taking good care of you … and I want to help you have grace for a new way of doing things over the holidays this year.
If we hold on too tightly to expectations, it can steal our joy when reality doesn’t look like we hoped. We need to open up our hands, release those expectations, and accept what God has for us.
I pray that, especially in this holiday season, you open your hands to God and have the grace to see things with new eyes and a childlike heart.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- Learn more about CommunityFirst! Village.
- Listen to the Dear Daughter’s Podcast Episode 20 with Alan Graham, founder of CommunityFirst! Village.
- Check out art by one of my favorite artists, Clifton Hayes.
- Get Penny Hunt’s beautiful note cards in the Art House online shop here!
- Order your copy of The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life!
- Get a copy of Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.