Want to know how to raise healthy teenagers?
Well, we’re gonna dive into the answer to that question and more. Since Mother’s Day is just around the corner, I’m going to be talking with several moms I admire and unpack what it looks like to be a spiritually healthy mom raising spiritually healthy kids.
Today I’m talking with friend, neighbor and fellow author, Kristin Schell, who happens to be the mother of several teenagers. You might remember her as the founder of The Turquoise Table movement which is a ministry designed to help you reach out and love your neighbor.
But she’s also the mother of 4 kiddos. Her son, their oldest, is finishing his freshman year in college. And the other three, her daughters, are in that middle school to high school phase.
Here’s my friend Kristin!
- Kristin’s feature in Southern Living
- DD Episode 6 with Kristin
- Also DD 77 Episode with Kristin and all things Thanksgiving
- That episode with my daughter, Emily Boone ~> DD Episode 18 ‘On Mother-Daughter Relationships’
- Also, on Episode 87 ‘On Building Healthy Mother-Daughter Relationships’
- With my youngest daughter, Sara Regan, DD Episode 88 ~> ‘Questions to Deepen the Mother-Daughter Relationship’
- Come to the Hearth and Soul Book Signing Celebration with Kristin and me!!!
- My new book, Dear Daughters: Love Letters to the Next Generation
Dear Daughters is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.
Dear Daughters is meant to be a bridge between two groups of women–dear daughters and spiritual mamas. Dear daughters are young women in search of spiritual guidance and spiritual mamas are women just a little further down the road with age-old wisdom to share. Each group has valuable insight for the other and the hope is that the reader will invite someone to come alongside them, pore over the included letters together, and pass along wisdom and advice that will make both lives more beautiful, wherever they are in their God story.
This book, ideal for a gift, is a casebound hardcover with ribbon.