Welcome to the Summer Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I’m going to take a few weeks on the podcast to spend some time making sure you’re taking good care of you.
“The smallest and gentlest acts keep us grounded as we husband our lives with care.” – Julia Cameron
Staying grounded in your life is a way to care for your soul. It gives us space to listen to God and listen to ourselves. Tending to small things in our everyday lives help us to feel grounded. How can you tend to your real life?
- Keep in the know: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Listen to Sara Davis Regan’s dreamy new album, Riverland!
- Watch the Tiny Desk Style Concert via Zoom with Sara Davis Regan featuring her brand new album, Riverland.
- Visit Sara Davis Regan’s website and sign up for her newsletter list.
Get THE GRACE GUIDE ONLINE:
Order your copy! The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.